Wednesday, October 29, 2008

learning how to blog!


This is the first time that I have ever done anything like this. I really don't know what I'm doing so if anything looks crazy it is only because I am a beginner. My family is now made up of three people and it is a good thing for us. We really do love the little one that has come into our lives 2 months ago today. He is growing like a weed and has a really sweet personality. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some of him. I am sure that he is the most handsome boy ever. That is lot to say because I thought that I was the mast handsome person to walk the face of the earth. (ha ha ha). I hope that you all enjoy this blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay you are blogging. Now the test is keeping it updated. I would like to see more pics of your cute baby boy who got his looks from his mom:)

Anonymous said...

Andre-- not sure if you remember me. Your little baby is so precious. I was actually working when you had him, but couldn't get free to come see you. Congrats and welcome to blogging.
Rosa

HolliJo said...

Yay!Ya'll started a blog! We had fun hanging out with yall last weekend and Keaton is so precious. We were glad we got to be ther :). Well, hope all is going well! We love you guys!

Luke said...

Congratulations guys! Keaton is very handsome. I found you guys through Lacey and Mark's blog. We love you guys. Luke, Chrissy & Naomi

Kate Call said...

yeah!!! so gald you are blog'n!! you're little guy is too adorable... so sweet.. so perfect! we need to meet him soon! hope you guys are doing so well! glad we can keep up with you a little more thanks to blogging!